Mission Statement ARN
The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses promotes and advances professional rehabilitation, nursing practice through education, advocacy, collaboration, and research to enhance the quality of life for those affected by disability, and chronic illness.
FLORIDA STATE ASSOCIATION OF REHABILITATION NURSES DISTRICT MAP
FSARN DISTRICT COUNTIESMembership Information
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
- Registered Nurses may join as full members with voting privileges. All others may join as associate members with no voting privileges.
- There are reduced membership fees available for retired nurses, contact ARN Membership for further information, rate, and eligibility criteria.
- To join the Florida State Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, you must be a member of the National Organization, ARN. FSARN membership is renewed annually with your ARN Membership.
- In the state of Florida, we have tri-level membership requirements. Your National and State Chapter dues are paid directly to ARN. Your district dues must be paid at the local/district level. If you live in an area where there is no
district, you may maintain a bi-level membership status.
- Currently, ARN annual dues are $120 and FSARN annual dues are $15. Each district sets their own annual dues.
- Corporations may also join, please contact Linda Bertino listed below for more information
- ARN members receive publications including: Rehabilitation Nursing and ARN News. FSARN members also receive a quarterly newsletter and a directory of FSARN members. In addition, members receive discounts on all ARN educational conferences that update your knowledge and provide continuing education credits.
- Membership directories are available either by CD or hard copy. Email Linda Bertino, listed below with your requests.
- Reciprocity for people moving into the area will be granted if a member of ARN and their respective chapters.
Suggestions regarding contact information...
Consider using your personal email rather than your work email. This lessens the likelihood of mail being returned or being placed into your spam or junk folder
Please make sure your email is correct with FSARN and ARN
To correct or change your email with FSARN, just go to the 'Join email list' to the left of every page on this website and enter your correct email
To correct or change your email with ARN, you must call or email them with the change, it cannot be corrected via the member account page at www.rehabnurse.org
Contact numbers for ARN: 1-800-229-7530 or 1-847-375-4710 Link To ARN website to join: https://apps.rehabnurse.org/Default.aspx?TabID=335
FSARN Membership Chair: Carol Mangan
Contact at: [email protected]