FSARN Membership Maps
- Registered Nurses may join as full members with voting privileges. All others may join as associate members with no voting privileges.
- There are reduced membership fees available for retired nurses, contact ARN Membership for further information, rate, and eligibility criteria.
- To join the Florida State Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, you must be a member of the National Organization, ARN. FSARN membership is renewed annually with your ARN Membership.
- In the state of Florida, we have tri-level membership requirements. Your National and State Chapter dues are paid directly to ARN. Your district dues must be paid at the local/district level.
- Currently, ARN annual dues are $145 and FSARN annual dues are $15. Each district sets their own annual dues.
- ARN members receive publications that include: Rehabilitation Nursing and ARN News. FSARN members also receive Communiques. In addition, members receive discounts on all ARN educational conferences that update your knowledge and provide continuing education credits.
- Reciprocity for people moving into the area will be granted if a member of ARN and their respective chapters.
Suggestions regarding contact information...
- Consider using your personal email rather than your work email. This lessens the likelihood of mail being returned or being placed into your spam or junk folder.
- Please make sure your email is correct with FSARN and ARN.
- To correct or change your email with FSARN, just go to the 'Join email list' to the left of every page on this website and enter your correct email.
- To correct or change your email with ARN, you must call or email them with the change, it cannot be corrected via the member account page at www.rehabnurse.org.
Contact numbers for ARN: 1-800-229-7530 or 1-847-375-4710
Link To ARN website to join.
FSARN Membership Chair: Cynthia Hernandez Contact at: email@example.com